AU Small Finance Bank Walk In Interview 2023 | Relationship Manager | Any Graduate | July 2023
Company Name – AU Small Finance Bank
AU is a dream that was started 25 years ago by Mr. Sanjay Agarwal, a merit holder Chartered Accountant and a first-generation entrepreneur.
Founded in Jaipur in 1996 as Au Financiers, a non-deposit taking Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC), it effectively worked on funding economic growth, especially for the under-served and un-served low & middle-class individuals. For over two decades we provided secured funding to customers largely in Vehicle Loan, Business Loan and Housing Loan segments while organically spreading our geographical presence. In 2015, when RBI came out with the Small Finance Bank licensing guidelines, AU was the strongest of the 10 selected entities out of 74 applicants to receive this coveted license thanks to its strong foothold and proven track record.
Position – Relationship Manager
Qualification – Any Graduate
Experience – 5 – 6 Years
Salary – ₹ 8-10 Lacs P.A
Job Location – Kota, Udaipur, Barmer, Ajmer, Pali, Jaipur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jodhpur
Job Description –
- The HNI (High Net worth individuals) relationship manager is accountable for a portfolio of High Net worth Clients, integrating and coordinating all Banks Group products, services and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client
- Managing the banking and investments relationship with Au Royale clients and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from HNI segment. \
- Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio either through Deepening or Acquisition of NTB Royale Customer,
- Proactively and timely identifies potential problem accounts and formulates appropriate risk
- Mitigating strategies.
- Manage customer migration between segments, sub-segments and the HNI business.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.
- Develop, manage, and expand Au Royale customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment
- Ensure all sales activity is recorded online as per the organizational process (CRM)
- Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities and retail assets
Walk In Interview Details –
- Date – 17th Jul – 18th July
- Time – 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue – AU Small Finance Bank, Plot No. 1, Jai Jawan Colony II, Opp. Volkswagen Showroom, Tonk Road, Jaipur
More Details – Click here